View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #1680
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I had the same problem with a different book but was able to download it after about two weeks. The customer service rep said it was an issue with the publisher not making the ADE epub available at the same time as Kobo can make it available with their DRM.
I had something similar happen: a book I purchased did not have "Adobe DRM EPUB" as an option even though all other books in the series did and other retailers offer EPUB. I'm sure it was an oversight, but customer service was not very helpful. I've heard others say that phone support is the way to go with Kobo, so I may try again.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote