View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #5
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It shows $0.00 for me too, but the use a credit checkbox is checked until I uncheck it and hit the update button.

Some books that are $0.00 (not all the ones in the linked list are $0.00), maybe others can post more...

Dracula
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
The Moonstone
A Tale of Two Cities
David Copperfield
Treasure Island
The Mysterious Affair at Styles
Frankenstein
The Three Musketeers

Just a note, you don't need one of the new fires for these to work with Whispersync for Voice. You need to listen using Audible for iPhone (iPod Touch), Audible for Android or a Kindle Tablet and read with any Kindle E Ink reader, Kindle tablet or Kindle reading app...
http://www.audible.com/mt/wfs/narrow
Oh thanks for clearing that up. I guess it's just the reading, listening, and highlighting at the same time that requires the new Fires.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote