View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post
As for checking the book on an oldelir device, that would do no good. I understand your point that not all books contain chapter markers, and that is indeed a publisher decision, but my point is that the KT doesn't even have the capability to show them even if the publisher includes them.
But that's exactly why I suggested checking on an older device - to determine whether it was the book or the device that was at fault.

As with any kind of trouble-shooting, it's a question of eliminating variables to determine exactly where the problem lies.

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote