View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #4
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I am a man, and wouldn't really want to generalise, but many of my favourite SF writers are women: CJ Cherryh, Lois McMaster Bujold, Connie Willis.

I think Connie Willis's time travel books would appeal to non-SF readers, particularly To Say Nothing of the Dog. And speaking of time travel, how about The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger?
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote