View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
For avid book readers

Hi, I am addicted to litterature and my mrs. My family at home will quite often find me at home, 98% of the time, with my nose in a novel or two and most of the time with my nose in my chosen electronic book reader. As such I am a heavy book reader and as such I have to confront two problems that I would like to ask what have others of us book adicts done to contront these problems:

1) How to feed my adiction without breaking the bank, I am afraid of emptying the bank account buying them.

2) How to acquire enough books to feed my adiction.

Thus far here is what I have come up with:

1) Harlaquine has a business unit called Global Library where they run a readers service where they send you books on a bi-weekly basis typically $4 per book.

2) Been buying books lately in bundles from BAEN, in their month bundles typically comes out to $3 per book.

What have you done to confront the twin challenges.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote