View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I suspected it was something like that. Too bad; the n2a cards are a good solution for people like me who are afraid of bricking their Nooks. I'm really only looking for a way to get interactive fiction on my Nook STR. Someone on the forum told me about Twisty, a Z machine originally created to render Infocom games and is being used for the newer interactive fiction. Twisty runs on Android and eInk seems perfect for the genre although I don't know how it handles the on-screen keyboard.

I've started rambling. Thanks for the quick reply.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote