View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I'm not sure why they are free. Since they are on the limited time promotion page, it is something that Amazon has done on purpose.

I now have a complete list with links on my blog (minus one "book" that was described as a list of book titles, which even then got a one-star review for being full of shorthand). A few are short stories (some very short), a few erotica, but most appear to be fantasy, scifi, romance or thriller/horror. Quite a few are full length books and the start of a series. A couple of authors have multiple titles involved.

Since there are 58 titles (+ the one I skipped), I won't repeat them here (plus, my fingers are now officially tired and on strike).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote