View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #29
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Oh man, more frustration. We just got a new printer too, which supports Google Cloud Print. I set it up on our google accounts, and then when I went to try it on her phone, and on the browser and email apps they included they restrict you from using any printer other than a Samsung printer. WTF.

Also, apparently, the Samsungized version of the browser limits you to 8 tabs. My Nexus S 4G is roughly a quarter of the specs of her Galaxy S3, but it has no such limit.

Last edited by Hellmark; 10-17-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote