View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #24
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Personally, I like the default Android "Holo" theme the best. I figure I'll let her play with it for a while, and if she doesn't like it (already some issues, and she's had it for about 14 hours, 8 of which was while sleeping), I'll drop Cyanogenmod on it, and let her play with something more Vanilla.
I agree. The launcher will not change the looks of the rest of the OS, it is still TouchWiz and looks rather Gingerbread-ish. I'm also considering CM10, but I'll wait until it's officially supported.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote