Thread: Import Tax
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 07:46 AM   #1
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Import Tax

Does anyone know of any website where you can work out the import tax for different countries for importing goods like Sony Readers? I'm thinking of buying one from B&H Photo online, but I've read some scarey stories about huge taxes being added for new items bought from the States.

I'm in Taiwan, and struggling to work out what the tax might be or if I'll get charged it. I understand from what I've read so far that the shipping company may well pay the tax for me, then charge me the extra for it when it gets here. Can anyone help out?
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote