View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question Has Overdrive changed again?

I've just checked Overdrive at several of my libraries, and it seems the filtering options have disappeared. I used to be able to limit my search to ebooks and then by Language, Publisher, etc.

Now when I look at Recent Ebook Additions, I only see see the 2 dropdown menus for Show Me (My Library's Collection, etc.) and Sort By (Added to Site, Most Popular, etc.)

No further filters appear underneath those two choices. Am I missing something? If this is a change, it's not a very useful one.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote