View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:33 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Minor nit in that the total space does include the microSD card. Mine currently shows 16546MB as the maximum storage available. If I flip to the ereader tab, this is 1361MB from the internal card and 15185MB from the microSD card. The ereader tab shows 1165MB free on the onboard and 13549MB on the microSD card. The first number shown on the library tab is 1832MB which I take as the combined storage used on onboard and microSD card.
That was one of the changes I made from the beta. The device and Windows show the card, but the desktop app didn't. I'll have to try another card and see.
Quote:
One feature I ran into by accident was that clicking on the Kobo reader icon next to the device type ejected the reader. No confirmation, just a popup that I had ejected my ereader.
I didn't see that. But, if you put the cursor over the icon, it shows an eject symbol.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote