View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #121
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
will have alook now.

if it is anything like last time the text will be stupid large.

Gimme sec.

[root@kindle kterm]# ./bin/kterm

surprisingly epic fail.

just fails to start. Digging reveals the above

Further digging:

[root@kindle kterm]# ./bin/matchbox-keyboard

am I missing something? I tried it as keyboard-wide.xml and keyboard.xml.
will check lines endings didnt get mangled or something really stupid by me
Thank you, sorry. I thought maybe with 5.3.2 it would work. Baf has the same error message - or had before. Something about qlib? Maybe all it needs is the right lib it builds against and the Touch's lib is too old?

I will make a version of it with images - but then the one baf made looks good on Touch. And it still would not work one for all. It will always be images too small on PW or too big on Touch. I prefer the nice big symbols as in the screenshots over even the keyboard-wide.xml that cubemike99 made.

What about a version of it that does not depends on libs?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote