View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #540
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
We generally don't discuss moderation issues in public fora. However, I will make and exception and respond here.

In my opinion (I'm sure others as well) "sheeple" is meant to be a derogatory term. Someone that just follows the herd mindlessly and without thought. I am sure this is the message Samsung intended to portray as well. This would be similar to calling all those Samsung Galaxy S III owners "lemmings".

'nuff said.
Many is not the same as all. Saying "many people are stupid" is of course not a personal insult. Also you can say things about a group jokingly but with a kernel of truth. Such as in this case.

But personal attacks that some people here makes very often are of course always wrong.