View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #10
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytrewq View Post
Thanks for the info; unfortunately I'm just a consumer trying to increase attention for eWriters.
I find it horrible that every single company is still "sabotaging" the eWriter-function.
It's great that hackers are trying to "repair" this; unfortunately there are still just so few of them.

There is also an USB-hack for the NookST and "andrewed" recently reported some information about it's workings
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=110
but for a consumer it's still something to dread even with the "non-tech" guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki.../USB_host_mode

okay. well I ran matchbox / xedit (horrible app but POC) / Xvfb / x11vnc and used my PC keyboard and Mouse but yeah I see your point. If that can be done so easily (on such an underpowered device as the 3) then indeed the better devices can manage something more substantial (SCiTe?)
and with native usb that would be great.

I take your point on the converter perhaps I will grab one for the sake of getting on with this.

Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_316.png
Views:	272
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	95349  
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote