View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #102
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's why I said that I supply him with the paint, but I just refuse to pay him for his labour. But hey, according to some, he shouldn't be annoyed with me. After all, the fact that I've refused to pay him doesn't mean that I refuse to pay everybody, and I might perhaps pay him some money at some indeterminate point in the future, so what does he have to complain about?
So, what are you out if someone takes software you wrote without paying for it? I guess you're not able to sell it to anyone else because it's been stolen.

These arguments always break down into tiresome squabbling about analogies, and usually the analogies only work for tangible goods rather than infinite goods.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote