View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #12
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I have a much simpler solution to the back-lit ebook conundrum. Simply add a thin layer of radium to the underside of the screen. This would accommodate reading in pitch dark.

I'd personally implement this idea but but wacko-environmentalists, meanie-greenies, the NRC, FDA, and probably even Underwriter's Labs would all gang up on me. PETA would probably be okay with it though.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote