View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #4
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan_girl View Post
You can add and manage (but not read) library books with calibre, but you have to download the epub to ADE or Reader Library first.
How would I do that? I downloaded all the ePubs (the library lets me check out 6 at a time) and put them in the same folder as all my other eBooks, but they wouldn't add when scanned for. I tried manually adding them one by one but that didn't work either. Do I need a plug-in for Calibre, or is there a setting I'm missing?
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote