View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 02:20 PM   #638
SoulkeepHL
SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5
Forgive me if this has already been covered (I couldn't get the search to turn up anything useful), but is there anyway to get the plugin to pull & process the position of a book on a shelf? GoodReads' API makes it look like you could pull the position of the books on a given shelf, and I'd love to be able to pull the order of my "To Read" books into Calibre, but I can't see how I'd make that happen in the plugin.
SoulkeepHL is offline   Reply With Quote