View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 04:27 AM   #12
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post

This is me after finding out the new Nook doesn't have a space for an SD card. I've been eagerly awaiting this reader and what a huge disappointment.

Is there any e-ink reader, with built in front-light and an SD slot that isn't made by a company with the worst customer service ever (yes Kobo I'm talking about you) so that I'm not afraid to buy from them?
Well, Kobo CS is getting better (apparently) but lots of other manufacturers make font-lit readers with sd slots.
As you already have a pocketbook 360 hava a look at the Poxketbook Lux Touch.
Failing that try Icarus, Cybook, Imco, Onyx, Trekstor etc, in fact I think everyone who makes an e-ink reader (with the exception of sony) does a front lit version (and pretty much only Amazon & B&N don't put in an SD slot).
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote