View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #71
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Oh and I have an embarrassing story on this topic. I was in B&N and I saw a beautiful HC with a gorgeous picture of Cinque Terre on the cover. This is the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Ruin...eautiful+ruins

At least I was not so immediately smitten that I bought the HC. But I was nostalgic enough (I have been to Cinque Terre and it is one of the most charming places on earth) to check the book out from the library (ebook!) and read it.

Not only is the book TERRIBLE, but none of it even takes place in Cinque Terre! That'll teach me!

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote