Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostly Math View Post
I know many people here have posted negative comments about KOBO, and I am sure that many of their complaints are justified but...

My latest purchase (the AuraHD) arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered online directly from KOBO (although I did need to access their site using IE because it was having issues with Firefox).

Is KOBO perfect? By all means no. Am I able to read what I want, when I want and how I want? Yes, and to me that is what matters the most.

S
Can you please post your thoughts/observations about the AURA. I am dying to get feedback from a real person who uses these devices. Don't get me wrong, I like the Tech Reviews but I really find more value in someone like yourself providing your thoughts on the device.

I am a die hard Kindle fan (since my first one in 2009) - however this AURA is the first front lit device that I have seen that has significantly peaked my interest. I wasn't that excited about the Kindle Paperwhite but this looks really promising. Any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated, and CONGRATS on your new toy!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote