View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #26
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I know it's "Judging a book by it's cover" but I loved going to the new release shelf and seeing what the store thought was new and I discovered some authors by spotting books on the General Fiction section and the Sci Fi section.

I love Amazon but the Barns and Noble web site does a better job of showing New books this week and NY Times best sellers.

I do not discover many new books on Amazon as they only show 3-9 recent releases they choose to promote.

So I miss the 'discovery' of new books in a bookstore, or the thrill of the bargain shelf. For some reason the "$3.99 and under" pages at Amazon is not as fun.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote