View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #310
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
It's hard to judge, given the difference in displays and perception. What matters is what your eyes see. And while I join you in disappointment and frustration, I think it is unfair to question Amazon's trustworthiness. It has only been one week since the PW's release -- barely enough time for an official response, much less a resolution. Amazon is known for their outstanding customer service and they always have, in my experience, taken care of customers' concerns. I expect that will be the case this time as well.
Skydog, I question their trustworthiness because of the 10 CS reps I had to talk to in order to get my replacements. They promised things that never happened, pretended that specific models were not available while others on this forum were getting them overnighted at the exact time and were never told those models were not available, I had to call back again and again for TWO replacements. This should require exactly one phone call and talking to one maybe two people, not 10. On Monday, I spent 2 hours on the phone with them, on Tuesday at least another hour. I used to think they had the greatest CS as well. Until now.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote