View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #355
Arwym
Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Literati eReader, B&N Nook Simple Touch
My Literati, after about a year of many great moments, decided to stop reading my SD cards. Hence, that is the end of our adventures together, sadly. I just got myself a Nook Simple Touch, and while I really miss reading at night with my Literati, I am managing well. I still buy most books from Kobo, though. I love their prices and great variety. B&N doesn't offer much in the discounts/promo codes department for ebooks right now.
Arwym is offline   Reply With Quote