Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #96
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
For me, the specs = something that the NC can't do - the NC is quite slow compared to the N7 ...

However, to answer your question more precisely, I've enjoyed skype video calls on my N7, the microphone for voice recognition, the built-in GPS for navigation, the games that won't function on the NC (specs are too inferior), bluetooth that works for headsets/headphones, BT that works great for PS3 controller.

I actually find for reading that I miss the raised bezels on the NC, especially when I don't have the N7 in a case (currently using a B&N NC case until the one I ordered comes).
Completely agree. I have a Nook Color with CM7/CM9 dual-boot and the Nexus 7 is in a different league entirely. I've always hated the lagginess and unresponsiveness on the NC so after I got tired playing with rooting the device and everything, I just stopped using it. Going from Nook Color to Nexus 7 is like going from the original 2G iPhone to the iPhone 4S.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote