View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I use the Genre column as the downloadable tag column, I like to keep track of what the "official" tags are for my books but in order to keep control over what is in my library I use the tag column for my personal tags, because I also use the Kindle Collections plugin to create collections based on the tag column so that must stay as clean as possible.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote