View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #15
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
I don't know if the latest builds of Wifi Tether (.14 or .15) are available on Fascinate, but on my Droid Incredible, starting with .05 (I think) infrastructure mode was made available. AFAIK, the version on Google "The Market" is still .02 - you need to download the more recent builds from the developer page.
The method I posted does not require you to have rooted your phone. In my case my work detected my device was rooted and booted me off their Good server (this means I couldn't get work email on my personal device). I was rooted ONLY for wireless tether so was very happy to have found the method using QPST. For people that are rooted I would definitely suggest trying one of the newer versions of wireless tether or barnacle legacy.
French is offline   Reply With Quote