View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:32 AM   #8
captkjaneway
Cockney Sci-Fi Geek!
captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Tab S 8.4", Samsung S6 Edge
Whoooo spoiler alerts people!

Not seen it myself but on my list of to do's, but I do agree with the sentiments of nachtxeule. If I enjoy a film then great, if I don't well then that's that - I wont watch it again but wont have a pop at those that do or try and intellectually out sanmrt them because I think I know more about what the film was about.

Used to hate English Lit classes, 'it's obvious, that when the author wrote this he was experiencing personal pain and tragedy and meant this work as a comment on society's evils' - er what if he was writing it because he wanted to emulate JKRowling and earn loads of wodge?

/rant
captkjaneway is offline   Reply With Quote