View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
The way I read the article you link to is that the main reasons for downgrading Amazon are that the Apple store is already taking market share from Amazon, and that the Kindle price cut will affect profitability. And there's also the competition from the forthcoming Google Editions. The fact that the iPad is full-color is mentioned, but not as an argument for downgrading.

I agree that analysts sometimes make uninformed decisions, but perhaps not in this case.
my take is that she was comparing the two as e-readers and using the argument that the ipad has as the deal killer or sealer or whatever. I guess I still don't think they should be compared as ereaders
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote