Thread: PRS-500 PDFrasterFarian v2.0 beta
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 03:28 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I can't wait till this is a bit more mature and easy to install/run. Not being able to read PDFs has been one of the disappointments about the Sony Reader, so to hear that it can be remedied is awesome.

Was wondering about a few things in terms of the program so far:
(Forgive me if these are repetitive because I've missed the answers in the threads somewhere.)

1) When splitting into Landscape mode 2 pages per pdf page, what happens if a line falls exactly at the split point? Is there an overlapping portion in the middle?
2) Are there simple install instructions somewhere, and what needs to be installed in addition to the program? I saw AutoImager mentioned... is there anything else?
3) Is this is for Windows?
4) Is the average pdf page readable (albeit pretty small, so I'd have to use my glasses) in landscape mode now?

BTW, that would be awesome if the two of you could find a good way to combine efforts and get the best of both worlds! Thanks for the great contribution you are making for all of us!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote