View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #15
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubertphava View Post
Perhaps you havent't read posts from Booxtor regarding upgrades of pdfreader; search this section of the forum.
Why do you think so? What exactly should i find? pdfreader is ade based reader and they worked on it last year. This is exactly what you wonted them to do, no? To be clearer i don't deny your bad expirience with the software. My point was that your guessing about reasons of such expirience is not valid.
Quote:
What i mean in "waste time" is that someone tries to correct bugs on totally unuseful, archaeological programs instead of developing something usable.
I understand what you mean. And it is wrong. They don't fix and don't even try to fix bugs in these programs. Even simple ones. If something is not useful for you it doesn't mean it is not useful for everybody. The epub is not only format people read.

Quote:
If you have one, i'd like to see a link in which somebody says that pfdreader comes from Ade
No I don't have a link.

PS: I don't have firefly and I don't read epub.

PPS: They still working on Android, but this time looks like they don't port android to onyx devices but port onyx software to the android. At least what they committed right now looks very similar to booxsdk we had for linux.

Last edited by pkbo; 03-21-2013 at 01:16 AM.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote