View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #258
cmkread
cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook touch
I am so tired of reading about all the features of devices in reviews, only to go into the forum and see issues...
I was all ready to buy a nook backlight, and read about 200 people having pinholes
then I bought a prs900 and read that the glare is horrible. I just bought a Nook touch because i like the eink pearl, the expandable slot ability to use calibre, etc., I've never used an ereader and wanted to just get started with the best possible choice and becuz technology changes so much, it's hard to get a new review... and the reviews that the so to call, experts do, do not follow the post intro of problems... only forums and blogs do. Do you know a good site for getting at the truth. I see many people like Kobo, but slow, and many people like Kindle, but then it was out there for awhile and now amazon has commercials that ruin that... so screw that.. I just want an honest comparison from someone who wants to read epub library books, has a computer and itunes, and calibre, and a little bit of brains too
cmkread is offline   Reply With Quote