View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:39 PM   #30
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm still hoping Quo Vadis can squeak into the run-off. For December, I'd really like a book that just tells a good story, something to lose myself in for a while. I'm not in the mood for something highly literary, nor for something as grim as Crime and Punishment or Ethan Frome.
I'm hoping so as well. Although I'll happily read Ethan Frome, the other two leaders are a non-starter for me this month.

I may not like Quo Vadis at all, but for some reason I'm secretly (or not so secretly) barracking for it now that I know that my choice doesn't have a chance.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote