Thread: Windows 8 Pro
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #14
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I needed a new rig so got a touchscreen all in one and then the free win8 upgrade. Win8 is great with the touchscreen.

Two of the lenovo programs that came with this last years model did not work with 8. One was the bluetooth (for the keyboard and mouse of course) but 8 supplied a generic evidently because they both work fine.

Samsung's new printer driver took care of my printer and thus far have not found too many problems other than finding my way around.

I wouldn't recommend anyone go buy 8 since I liked 7 but if you have a touchscreen and want to spend a little money you should find 8 a plus overall. I am using my finger much more than the mouse and have already adapted to changing between the two much easier than I had thought.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote