View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 08:22 AM   #3
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
I've been thinking of the same thing, specifically so I can save free online web magazines in html format onto my Sony Reader. It can be done one page at a time, but that's kind of a hassle if there's a lot of pages: I know Plucker can do this kind of thing for Palm handhelds, but it would be interesting to know if there was any suitable software that could carry out the same task, but export to e-ink devices.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote