Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:34 PM   #107
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Robko,

Have you never heard of the concept of the friendly jibe? I was rather obviously going way over the top and kidding her. I'm quite sure a person of her obvious intelligence and wit got it. Must we be so small-minded that we cannot even consider the opposing viewpoint, if for nothing more than to better understand our own?

She was obviously the very picture of restraint considering the run-around a more jaundiced eye would attribute to the situation based on their apparently first losing her reader and being out of replacement stock until exactly the point at which she made noise rather than informing her of why there was an additional wait and then missing their own delivery window...

Considering I apologized for not being able to resist kidding her, and added my hopes she would get it back soon, it seems to me that you might just be the one spoiling for a confrontation...

BTW, how is it that concerns affecting the masses are in any way less legitimate than those of an individual?

I admire your attempt at calling for less negativity, but invite you to consider that in the history of mankind it is displeasure with the current state of things that has led to advancement and betterment of the human condition, not pacificity and complacency.

Last edited by TechniSol; 02-18-2013 at 01:37 AM. Reason: losing only has one 'o'...
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote