View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #28
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I've never, fortunately, suffered from eyestrain or headaches from reading on a screen (CRT or LCD), but I find it much more comfortable to read on eInk than on a backlit display, not to mention battery life, heating, etc. Something that does trouble me, nevertheless, is reading on a backlit screen in an otherwise dark environment, I find it extremely annoying. An unlit screen forces me to turn on the light, which is a good thing
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote