View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #8
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Leap Pads (last time I looked at them, at least) might look like an ok device on the surface, but you pay a fortune for software/books/etc. A cheapish but durable regular tablet in a good protective case, combined with supervision, can be a better long-term choice. I'm assuming, since you said "small child", that the child isn't actually unsupervised.

Just don't give the kid your wifi password, and set the device to not remember it.
From the OP:

"I'm looking for an ebook reader for a small child. This reader will be his, and he will have constant, unsupervised access to it."
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote