View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #274
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I might be tempted by a paperwhite except that it has half the onboard memory as the kindle keyboard. Memory size is of much greater importance to me since I prefer to have all my media and software locally stored rather than in the cloud. If it had more memory or a SD slot then I might consider it. Hell I even load my books via the usb cord instead of downloading them directly. I'd be fine with them eliminating Wi-Fi and 3G entirely and using the space for more memory. I never turn on whispernet anyway.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote