View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #34979
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I've played tour guide to several 'Internet Friends,' both here in Japan and in Thailand. It's fun meeting people face to face that you've been in contact with for a few years only as an avatar.

If I'm on on an assignment, I'm more than happy to squire folks around for a few days. I get to see old familiar places through new eyes. I find it a wonderful experience for me! Unfortunately, here in Japan the apartments are tiny so I can't offer a bed (even we sleep on the floor,) but I certainly can offer my time and knowledge of where the best places to see are! Come on down!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote