View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #27
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
I think eink moving to mobile phone second screen and making supermarket tags it is expecting than lcd will lead the ereader world, but cannot say, nobody can say that.
What I am instead really interested it is possible in technical terms(i mean as theorical best users scenario) that will hit next september the next sony t3? I mean japan display it is a technology developed in part by Sony
could be that possible for Sep FY13?
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote