View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #887
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by evamaria View Post
Hi there - unfortunately, with the latest update FFDL is once again crashing Calibre whenever I try to use the plugin. Any idea why?

My debug log:
calibre Debug log
calibre 0.9.0
Darwin-10.8.0-x86_64-i386-64bit Darwin
('Darwin', '10.8.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 10.8.0: Tue Jun 7 16:32:41 PDT 2011; root:xnu-1504.15.3~1/RELEASE_X86_64')
Python 2.7.3
OSX: ('10.6.8', ('', '', ''), 'x86_64')
Starting up...
macmenuhack file_path:/Users/evamaria/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/fanfictiondownloader_macmenuhack.txt
Started up in 7.00 seconds with 952 books

Thanks as always for your help!
If you haven't already, go create a file named /Users/evamaria/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/fanfictiondownloader_macmenuhack.txt

See http://code.google.com/p/fanficdownl...rCalibrePlugin regarding "Mac User Crashes"