View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #52
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I picked up Murder in Mykonos and Dry Bones. A little European flavour for my mystery pile.
I picked up the same two - although noticed them first on the ereaderiq price drops...next time I'll try to be more savvy and get them directly from the publisher's site. I'm so lazy when it comes to the amazon stuff - need to be more supportive of the small presses.

I've noticed Peter May becoming more popular on amazon uk - hope he picks up in the US as well.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote