View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
They canceled the gift card, refunded the money, gave you a free book. I'd say they did what they could (even if it took a couple of turns).

I can understand how they could have (mis-)understood your initial contact as a request to cancel the first transaction. Once your clarification that they should NOT cancel it came, it was already too late. Well, mistakes happen, and this was not a very serious one in most people's eyes. I think many don't understand how this can be such a big deal. After all you DID intend to "just" spend $50.

If this is your worst customer service experience ever, consider yourself blessed! (Try dealing with Greyhound bus lines' refund department if you want to try something really frustrating. )
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote