View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Why? If the whole screen "flashes" at page turns, I don't see a difference. If only the parts that change from page to page are updated, I don't see a difference either.
I'm not sure I really understand enough of the technology, but what I think I see is that the screen flashes, but then goes all-white, and then the parts that need to become black become black, so the more that needs to become black, the work electricity is used in the final step.

If I'm wrong about that middle step of going all white, then I guess there's nothing to worry about. (And maybe it wouldn't matter much anyway.)
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote