View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:45 AM   #15
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Don't tell me you've found a way to settle the arguments between the:
  • Apple fanbois vs. anti-Apple factions
  • pro- vs. anti-DRM
  • anti-piracy vs. anarchists (sorry, couldn't think of a better word for those that believe all intellectual property should immediately belong to the world, but I suspect there's an official name for what they call themselves)
  • Democrats vs. Republicans (for the American members)

That would be a great surprise indeed!
Yes, I would gladly give up almost anything for those. But, I'm pretty sure even Alexander can't pull that chicken out of his hat. So, I'm still betting it'll be FREE DOUGHNUTS FOR ALL!!! I can't wait!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote