View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #514
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Sad to say I'm getting the same thing. I purchased a new computer and installed Calibre and the plugin. When I hit register, it just brings up my normal Goodreads page. I removed the old registration for my old computer under the apps section and now the old computer fails as well and won't re-register. Removing and reinstalling the plugin on either machine makes no difference. I'm hoping someone gets a response from Goodreads soon!
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote