View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #25
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
Really? A majority want? Fascinating. Could you please post your market research? I would love to see your figures on this. (And I'm serious. Post your research. If it backs you up I will happily concede your point.)

While I am well aware of the benefits of folder support (the method of organization present on my iAudio 7 DAP) with the addition of shelves in 2.1.5 it is extremely low on my wish list for Kobo. Especially as I understand that the 2.2.x series is working on improved shelf support with organization by series.
i did market research on me and i wanted folder support.you admit you are aware.