View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #69
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Are there any data to support this plot-driven/character-driven divide? It's a new one on me.
The example of men and women sitting in a restaurant and hearing conversations around them, and who remembered what, was discussed in one of my psychology classes...so I'm sure there is data/studies out there. Can I point you to it? No. But I don't think we need to. They are generalities. There are always exceptions to the rule. If someone says, "We'll, I don't think that way, it must be false." Doesn't disprove the statement. Is anyone here a psychologist who can say for sure that they know how everyone thinks and feels at any given time??
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote